Proudly Serving Edina since 2007
We strive to enhance the quality of life for seniors, those with memory loss, and people with disabilities by providing help and companionship in Edina, MN.
Serving with Love and Grace
The desire of Joyful Companions Home Care is to enhance the quality of life for seniors, those with memory loss, and people with disabilities. Our caregivers provide individualized non-medical home care services.
Our Edina caregivers offer meaningful connections while assisting families with their current needs. Companion care is ideal for older adults who are isolated due to weakness, cognitive impairment, or live alone. We serve with love and grace which offers comfort and security in knowing that your loved one will be supported with the highest quality of attention and care. Our team can assist you with developing a plan of care, including how to receive reimbursement with your Long-Term Care Insurance policy.
We provide the following services in Edina and surrounding areas:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Memory care support
A Heart for Helping and Serving Others
Proudly Serving Edina Since 2007
Call us today
Become a Joyful Companion
Looking for a job that has purpose? Make a difference in someone’s life by joining our Edina team today!
Joyful Companions Home Care is a faith-based, family owned local company in Minneapolis. Caregivers quickly become a part of our supportive environment and enjoy the flexible hours. We provide regular trainings that foster growth and connection with our team.
We look for compassionate individuals with a heart for serving seniors and people in need. Each caregiver is thoughtfully placed with our client families to encourage a long-lasting relationship.
What our Edina Caregivers are saying:
- Feel seen, valued, and listened to.
- Enjoy having flexible part time schedules.
- Being a senior companion gives me purpose.
- In-person and ongoing trainings, weekly emails, and thorough care plans.
- Accessible round-the-clock support.
- Clients are grateful and wonderful to work with.
- Great communication, resources and support as a team of caregivers.
- Rewarding to help seniors stay in their own homes.
- Office staff is responsive and helpful as they care deeply about client needs.
- Found joy in my retirement.
- Best job I’ve ever had!