Our Caregiver Qualifications
- A caring heart and a passion for serving others
- Experience helping seniors or a loved one
- Experience with Alzheimer’s and dementia patients
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license/insurance
- Ability to carry up to 25 pounds
- Helpful with activities of daily living
- Flexibility and reliability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Clean background and driving record
- A minimum of three personal references
Our Commitment to Compassionate Caregiving
As a faith-based, family owned local company serving Minneapolis and surrounding areas, nothing motivates our team like having the opportunity to change someone’s life and make a difference in our communities. That’s why we look for compassionate individuals with a heart for serving seniors and people in need, who excel at communication and will reassure our clients that their loved ones will always be in good hands.
We specialize in providing non-medical caregiving services for older adults and those living with memory loss while providing employment opportunities with flexible hours, an encouraging work culture, and hands-on training focusing on fostering growth and building connections.
Why Work With Joyful Companions?
We strive to give our staff the tools and resources they need to flourish, including purposeful work, matching Hobbies and Interests, responsive communication, and room to grow. Join the well-respected team of caregivers that make it possible for Minneapolis seniors to enjoy increased safety, comfort and independence in their home! Joyful Companions clients are rediscovering quality of life with the help of our caregivers. Inquire to Become a Caregiver Today