Attentive Memory Care Services
- Assist with routine tasks and decision making
- Provide respite care and breaks for family
- Offer reminders and cues through daily activities
- Help with housekeeping, meal prep, and other tasks
- Observe and report changes in health or appearance
- Provide updates on client’s activities to family
- Offer reminders to practice routine exercises
In-Home Care to Help Maintain Independence
For people who have family members or close friends living with Alzheimer’s or dementia, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when it comes to trying to give them the care and attention they so desperately need. That’s where in-home caregivers can provide an invaluable service, especially for families, by offering assistance in daily activities, companionship, and advocacy to help persons with dementia maintain their independence.
Our trained and experienced caregiving team will be able to aid you with whatever help you and your loved one need, offering a wide variety of benefits.