Building Lasting Relationships With Compassionate Companions
- Non-medical care, from light housekeeping to meals
- Help with hobbies and crafts
- Read aloud a favorite book, newspaper, or scripture
- Play board and card games
- Discuss current or historical events
- Engage in conversation and leisure activities
- Answer door and telephone, write letters, sort mail
- Escort on walks or wheelchair strolls
- Assist with setting up social functions
- Remind about important calendar dates
- Assist with technology to stay in contact with family
- Accompany to the dining room for meals
Companion Care You Can Count On
As our families come to a point where they need a service beyond what they can offer, our caregivers are trained and skilled in establishing connections with your loved one to help them stay more active, social, and motivated.
Whether it’s an afternoon spent playing their favorite board game or accompanying them for a splendid Sunday morning stroll, our mission is to help seniors or anyone living with a disability maintain a sense of normalcy in their life. Our companion care services benefit not just our clients but also their loved ones and family members.
Let us help lessen the burden, keep you active and on routine, and achieve peace of mind with protective insurance.