Compassionate Home Care for people with Parkinson’s
- Aid with meal prep and monitor nutritional intake
- Help out around the house with light housekeeping
- Offer strategies to identify and manage symptoms
- Update family with pertinent information
- Transport to appointments, activities, or errands
- Build lasting relationships with reliable companions
Proud Member of the Parkinson’s Foundations Community Partners in Parkinson’s Care program
As a proud member of the Parkinson’s Foundations Community Partners in Parkinson’s Care program, Joyful Companions offers the training and support our caregiving team needs to provide quality care for individuals living with Parkinson’s Disease. From providing much-needed companionship to helping older adults remain safe, our staff will create a supportive network to help maintain independence in your loved one’s life.
Our in-home caregiving services help manage symptoms, offer emotional support, maintain normalcy, and reduce stress, among other benefits.